At C&M Woodworking Inc. – General Contractor, we run entire building projects from start to completion, utilizing the skills of many trades and craftsmen. We help our clients by constructing residential renovations and light commercial construction projects.
Differentiated by the quality of our work, we align fine craftsmanship and technical expertise to bring our customers’ projects to completion in the San Francisco Bay Area. We work with architects, engineers, and our crew to deliver exceptional, high quality work to our customers. Our team constructs complex engineering solutions, as well as custom architectural finish work.
Our portfolio includes modern renovations, antique Victorian and historic building preservations, tenant improvements, custom finish work, engineered structural projects, and extensive experience with a variety of building materials and building methods – both modern and traditional.
CA General Contractor License #: 488681
Bonded and Insured
From pre construction planning with your building plans, all the way to the final punch list – we construct complex building projects by bringing detailed engineering and architectural plans to completion. Our team works with various crews, architects, and engineers to build complex engineering solutions, as well as custom architectural spaces. Many of our finishes are custom and hand fabricated “in-house.”
Please see a list of just some of the building services we offer:
- CUSTOM REMODELS AND RENOVATIONS
- FINE ARCHITECTURAL WORK: CUSTOM FINISHES AND CARPENTRY
- ENGINEERED STRUCTURAL WORK: WOOD CONSTRUCTION, CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION, AND STEEL CONSTRUCTION
- SMALLER RENOVATIONS INCLUDING: CUSTOM KITCHENS, BATHROOMS, AND DECKS
- CUSTOM CABINETRY, MILLWORK, AND WOODWORK
- INTEGRATION OF BUILDING TRADES INCLUDING ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING, AND MECHANICAL
- PRE-CONSTRUCTION PLANNING AND BID REVIEW
- GREEN BUILDING PRACTICES
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND SITE COORDINATION WITH VARIOUS CONSTRUCTION DISCIPLINES, SUBCONTRACTORS, VENDORS, DESIGN DISCIPLINES, AND SITE INSPECTIONS SERVICES
C&M Woodworking was founded in 1986 by Peter Munka and Joe Chabera. For 30 years, Peter and Joe constructed many custom remodels, woodworking, and construction projects in San Francisco and the Bay Area. With Joe’s retirement, C&M is currently operated by father-son team: Peter and Tom Munka. Combining Peter’s 40+ years of construction experience and Tom’s upbringing in the business, C&M Woodworking, Inc. currently operates as a family-run construction business in San Francisco.